B2B Linkedin and Marketing training, consulting, coaching and mentoring
Attract leads & enquiries
Become visible & known in your industry
Make an impact & difference
Are you keen to discover how to leverage LinkedIn as a key sales & marketing tool in your business – if so then let’s talk –>
how can an otter help you with your marketing?
The OTTER framework is a tool you can use to help you create a marketing strategy and plan. It will help you reduce marketing overwhelm, save time and do more with less.
- O – Set clear and measurable OBJECTIVES so that you know what to focus on and where to prioritise.
- T – Discover what TOOLS, Assets and Resources you have available to help you achieve your objectives.
- T – Understand where your gaps in skills and knowledge lie and what TRAINING you may need.
- E – Align your EXPECTATIONS both with yourself and the people you’re working with so you’re not disappointed and can work towards excellence.
- R – Regularly reflect and REVIEW progress so that you know what to start doing, stop doing and continue doing.
You are the average of the top 5 people you spend the most time with
Think about this for a second.
This theory applies to your customers, staff, prospects, suppliers, peers and anyone you spend time with.
If you want to grow your business you need to focus on the customers that will make the biggest difference AND the customers that you will really love working with.
Over the years I’ve developed a process that allows you to understand WHO you need to be spending the most time with and HOW to best engage with them.
The more specific you can be, the better the results you will get.
Want to know more?
What makes your linkedin network so valuable?
You’ve heard people say that your network is your net worth well it’s true!
You can use your network as a way to:
- Generate leads, enquiries, referrals and introductions
- Follow-up with prospects and convert connections into customers
- Become known in your industry so that people come to YOU
- Grow your reputation
- Demonstrate credibility and authority
- Find referral partners and people to collaborate with
- Learn from others
- Keep an eye on the competition
- Keep up to date with what’s going on in your industry
- and more
You don’t need LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LinkedIn Premium or any automated system to leverage LinkedIn but you do need to know the basics and be able to integrate it with your marketing plan.
Want to find out more about how you can use LinkedIn strategically to market your business?
Have a look at the options below:
Book a LinkedIn Sales and Marketing Audit
It’s not about doing more – it’s about doing LESS but BETTER.
If you’ve been trying to use LinkedIn for a while then this is a great first option so you can understand what you need to:
- STOP doing
- START doing and
- CONTINUE doing
I’ll send you a form to complete so I can understand who you’re targeting and your objectives and will then put my detective hat on to review everything – we’ll then get together to discuss the review and I’ll offer recommendations for improvement and optimisation.
Book a Strategic Workshop, Training or Consulting Day
There’s no one-size-fits-all approach to marketing and you need to find a way that works for YOU and YOUR Business that takes into account your budget, time and resources.
During the audit we’ll agree priorities and areas of focus to design a workshop/s that will enable you to achieve your business and marketing objectives.
- Customer Profiling
- B2B Marketing Strategy
- Content Creation
- Campaign Design
- LinkedIn Training
Ongoing Coaching/Mentoring Packages
We both know that training and consulting isn’t the solution to achieving consistent results and hitting your objectives.
I’ll work with you and/or your team to help you move forwards, implement the required actions and get the results you’re looking for.
I won’t do the work for you but I will give you the tools, training and support you need to do what’s needed.
The masterclasses were much more than just about learning to use LinkedIn and and also carried across into other aspects of business, management, marketing etc.”