Free Training: How to leverage LinkedIn to win B2B leads and sales
If you’re just getting started or you’re just not getting the results you want – this training will show you where to focus your time so you can win real business from LinkedIn (and not just collect connections)
YES, GET INSTANT ACCESS
Why you should be leveraging LinkedIn to grow your business:
Over 675 Million Users
A global database of decision makers, influencers and leaders
Your target market are searching for YOU
People in your market are looking at YOUR LinkedIn profile – don’t turn them away
It's THE most trusted Social Media Platform out there
LinkedIn is THE most trusted and credible source of information for businesses
This training will show you:
- How to get in front of the RIGHT PEOPLE so that you can generate high-value leads and enquiries.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people are making today so that you can spend your time effectively and not feel like you’re going nowhere
- A 20-minute per day strategy to stop you wasting hours scrolling and getting sucked in.
- How to write content and messages that get a response from your target market.
- If you can use the free version of LinkedIn or you need LinkedIn Premium or LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- If LinkedIn Ads will be a good use of your budget and where to start.
- Plus much more….
About Charlie Whyman
“LinkedIn isn’t about promoting your business to win new sales – it’s about starting a conversation with your audience and building genuine authority and leadership in your market so that you can win new business over and over again.”
Charlie has been using LinkedIn for over 8 years to generate leads, sales and build strong brand recognition in various different B2B markets. Since 2017 she has been training and coaching others how to do it themselves.
With over 10 years experience in sales and marketing leadership roles and over 20 years experience in relationship driven sales, Charlie brings a strategic approach to using LinkedIn that can be achieved in just 20 minutes per day.
LinkedIn is a free and powerful resource for any individual and business and it has never been a better time to get started.
Start your LinkedIn Success Story today!