Give your audience the confidence to achieve their business ambitionswith simple, easy to follow marketing guidance
I’m on a mission to help business owners, consultants and marketers AVOID marketing injuries, overwhelm, and confusion.
I didn’t learn much about marketing during my engineering degree so I learned the hard way when I started my first business in 2006 and throughout my ‘accidental’ marketing career.
I’ve been hired to speak nationally and internationally to share my stories and experience and won the regional Speaker Factor Competition in 2020 hosted by the Professional Speakers Association (PSA).
topics charlie speaks on:
an 🦦 otterly effective guide to getting more customers from your marketing efforts
- A simple 5-step process you can apply to your marketing
- Confidence around where to start and focus your marketing
- Tips to help you stand out over and above the noise and attract your ideal buyers instead of ‘hope’ they find you
How to create a simple, yet effective marketing plan in 5 easy steps
- A one-page marketing plan template that’s easy to use
- A repeatable process that will focus your efforts on activities that drive sales whilst building your reputation in your industry
- Examples of effective strategies that can be implemented with limited resources
How to leverage linkedin to attract more leads and speed up sales
- How to avoid being ignored on LinkedIn and turn connections into customers
- How to speed up your sales cycle with a non-spammy follow-up approach
- A simple 4-step process that will get you in front of a wider audience and attract more leads
How to start a business with limited resources
- How to attract new customers quickly and without a website
- How to get started with marketing without spending a fortune
- A simple process to help you focus your efforts on the right things that will help your business grow
CHARLIE WHYMAN BIO
Charlie Whyman, founder of Curious B2B Marketing is the creator of the OTTER marketing framework, helping businesses turn leads into sales with easy to apply systems and approaches. She’s the host of The Curiosity Key Podcast and founder of The Curious Marketing Club for ambitious SME businesses looking to scale.
An engineer by background, Charlie discovered she had a talent for sales and marketing when selling her homegrown Sardinian olive oil on a Yorkshire market stall, selling lasers down one of the world’s deepest mines and moving rapidly from marketing assistant to Global Head of Sales and Marketing for a major player in the Geospatial sector.
Charlie is also an avid adventurer, cyclist and F1 fan