B2B Marketing Speaker for technology firms wanting more sales & customers
Planning Events and Booking Speakers is Hard – Let me make your life easy
I’ve been planning and hosting events; including booking speakers for over 15 years so I know how much time and energy goes into making your event a success. This is why I’m committed to helping make your life easy.
Technical Audiences can be picky and sometimes cynical…
Trust me I get it, technical audiences are a tough crowd when it comes to booking sales and marketing speakers and even though it helps for them to know I have an engineering background, you can also be sure that all my talks are practical, relatable and actionable so that your audience will leave knowing they have invested their time well.
Discover what other event organisers thought about booking Charlie as one of their speakers:
Keynote talks include:
Keynote talks, workshops and facilitated sessions can be designed specifically for your audience. Event organisers have loved the title and takeaways of the below talks to give you an idea of what you could expect.
how to turn your curiosity into customers and market smarter
- 3 key questions you can ask to help you increase sales and attract more customers
- How to gain better marketing insights with effective customer conversations
- How to communicate with technical buyers and get them coming back for more
How to create a simple, yet effective marketing plan in 5 easy steps
- A one-page marketing plan template that’s easy to use
- A repeatable 5-step process that will focus your efforts on activities that drive sales whilst building your reputation in your industry
- Examples of effective strategies that can be implemented with limited resources
How to leverage linkedin to attract more leads and speed up sales
- How to avoid being ignored on LinkedIn and turn connections into customers
- How to speed up your sales cycle with a non-spammy follow-up approach
- A simple 4-step process that will get you in front of a wider audience and attract more leads
CHARLIE WHYMAN BIO
Charlie Whyman, founder of Curious B2B Marketing is the creator of the OTTER marketing framework, helping businesses turn leads into sales with easy to apply systems and approaches. She’s the host of The Curiosity Key Podcast and founder of The Curious Marketing Club for technology founders and marketers wanting to market smarter.
An engineer by background, Charlie discovered she had a talent for sales and marketing when selling her homegrown Sardinian olive oil on a Yorkshire market stall, selling lasers down one of the world’s deepest mines and moving rapidly from marketing assistant to Global Head of Sales and Marketing for a major player in the Geospatial sector.
Charlie is also an avid adventurer, cyclist and F1 fan
Book charlie as your next b2b marketing speaker
Contact me here:
[leform id=’7′ name=’Speaker Booking Form’]